- Saraswati Seva Foundation gathers the information from the users in many ways, for example when the user:
- Makes a donation for a cause
- Signs up for a campaign & to stay updated
- To get a service or product
- While making a donation for Saraswati Seva Foundation, the donor is required to submit some basic personal details as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions and raise the receipt for tax benefits
- Your name
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Any other data as required
- Saraswati Seva Foundation does not intent to collect or record the user’s personal data. Any personal data recorded by SSF is voluntarily share by the users in relation to deliver SSF programs.
Use of Personal Information
- SSF website is open for everyone, and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider during general browsing. This data is used only for statistics, diagnosis, and training purposes.
- By signing up for various services offered by SSF, the User authorizes us to gather information on the usage base. The provided data/information is only used to help the user for a better experience and used as per user instructions.
- We at SSF keep all the user information highly confidential and secured. All the relevant information collected through the website is managed by SSF internal and /or authorized officials only. It is never shared with any third party either individual or agency.
- SSF/We use the information given to it in the following ways:
- To manage the accurate records of our donations received through the online medium (SSF website, Campaign, Payment gateway or any other online source)
- To inform and update SSF users about its good works and developments through online mediums e.g. newsletters, notifications, etc. So that user is getting the most accurate/appropriate and relevant information. Users can also opt for an option of not to subscribe for the same
- To get to know more about the people who are visiting the Saraswati Seva Foundation website, donating, or joining its campaigns and trying to help us in multiple capacities
4. Usually, SSF does not store user data. In the case of sign-ups for products and services, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt-out or can request to delete all the information he/she has provided by email. All information, (without exception,) will be deleted in seven working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Anyone who joins SSF mailing or newsletter via its website or any other online medium or any campaign engagement event are added to our email database, We do not sell, rent, or lease the database on our list to anyone.
External Web Services
- We at SSF use a number of external/third-party web services on our website to display content to its user for a better experience and benefits for users/visitors. E.g. To display videos SSF uses Vimeo or YouTube. SSF cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site. SSF is not responsible for its partner such as Vimeo YouTube etc collecting user data as per their policy.
- It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites. SSF will not be responsible for any loss or damage to a user in such cases.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
SSF refund and cancellation policy is as follow:-
- We have no refund policy. No refund/cancellation for the donated amount/charged amount by any donor/user will not be entertained.
Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by SARASWATI SEVA FOUNDATION subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
SARASWATI SEVA FOUNDATION reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to SARASWATI SEVA FOUNDATION are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
SARASWATI SEVA FOUNDATION does not warrant that all the material third party website/services the functions will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from SARASWATI SEVA FOUNDATION.
SARASWATI SEVA FOUNDATION takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and SARASWATI SEVA FOUNDATION has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that SARASWATI SEVA FOUNDATION approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. SARASWATI SEVA FOUNDATION for Social Welfare Service is a registered at
1/13/163-B Kacheri, Civil lines Kshetriya Gramin Bank ke samne FAIZABAD Faizabad