Leveraging Global Best Practises
Initiatives for Children
Children are our greatest resource and the biggest hope. Much like water, they are ready to be shaped up as the mould presents itself.
We, at SSF, believe that investment in children makes a vibrant society with rich future endowments. Childhood, in its fullest imaginativeness and glory, needs to be protected and encouraged. Child safety and care is a necessary condition to develop potential human capital and institutionalise social justice right at the start of an individual’s life cycle. At SSF, we strive to protect, nurture, educate and counsel the children.
STEM-C modules with scientific methodologies to encourage critical thinking in flexi environment using electronic media.
Projects based on Robotics, Drones, Arduino, and Raspberry Pi.
50% of our beneficiaries are girls from economically backward sections of society.
What we do
STEM-C & Tech Lab
- STEM-C modules with scientific methodology to encourage academic learning, critical thinking & learning in flexi – environments using parents’ mobile phones, television & other electronic media.
- Techlab facilitates students with PBL (project-based learning) using cutting edge technologies e.g., Drones, e-vehicles etc.
- SSF’s career counselling team comprises a plethora of experts from diverse subjects like alternative energy, IOT, thought & demand generation etc.
- Career counselling to develop employment, employability, entrepreneurship & focus on green skills.
Experience Sharing & Cultural Exchange program
- SSF provides its students a platform to have ajoint / cross-geographic conversation.
- SSF students share their experiences, aspirations and career plans with the students of other countries e.g., UK/US and the students of other regions within India
How we do it
Content from SSF / IET India / Innovant eDelta and other platforms
Digital tech platform from Partners e.g. Innovant, eDelta
In-house best-breed teachers along with delivery collaboration with best-breed institutions e.g. IIT Delhi, BIMTECH etc.