Leveraging Global Best Practises
Saraswati Seva Foundation (SSF) is a fast-growing non-profit organization with a vision to reduce poverty and encourage social justice by educating the children, enabling the youth, empowering the women and supporting the farmers. SSF partners with other development agencies and institutions, and promotes grass-root change leadership in the remote regions. Our effort is to work towards building technology-driven and scalable solutions for specific social needs that are environmentally sustainable and commercially viable.
- Children are our greatest resource and the biggest hope. Much like water, they are ready to be shaped up as the mould presents itself.
- SSF’s programs for children ensure that children in neglected regions and under resourced schools have access to best breed educational content and gain critical life skills alongside 21st century knowledge to prepare them for an ever changing world
- SSF aims to bridge educational and digital divides through technology adoption.
- Youth is not only an asset from the perspective of demographic dividend in India but also an important driver of technology-led evolution.
- SSF assists in developing fundamental skills that are complementary to emerging technologies such as literacy, basic academic skills – together with entrepreneurial, financial, digital, cognitive skills (STEM), understanding that the future lies in workers creating economic value with machines rather than against them.
- At SSF, youth are trained and leveraged as the ambassadors of change.
- A positive change in women’s social and economic status generates a multiplier effect across the value chain.
- As digital automation can affect men and women differently, women being seriously underrepresented in the digital sector. SSF espouses to reduce gender divide in STEM, IT and computing.
- At SSF, we work towards making women skilled, connected to contemporary networks to build livelihood and supported with required know-how.
- Indian agriculture employs the largest share of the workforce (42%) though its share in overall gross domestic product (GDP) is only 16.5 percent. SSF is catalyzing a transformative change in India’s agriculture by offering FPO support, Agri CoE and Agri startups.
- SSF imparts FPO consulting & FPO facilitation that delivers services like execution agri consulting services
- We set up Agri Tech Centre of Excellence (CoE) to train farmers in leveraging contemporary technologies in the production support category.
- SSF provides a multi – stakeholder platform to support institutional development (Agri startups) and business stabilization in rural areas.
Education & Skilling
- The era of digitalization and automation demands educational policies tuned to promote new-age skills to suit Future of Work.
- Matching the supply of skills to rapidly evolving market needs is critical.
- SSF with its holistic approach collaborates with IET, IIT Delhi, Innovant etc. Also collaborations with policy makers and training systems try to reorient education to practical, applied and experimental learning approaches.
Healthcare & Nutrition
- Healthcare is a fundamental requirement of a well-functioning society. High health quotient is an economic catalyst, social indicator and productivity anchor
- At SSF, we work towards people centered policies for healthcare inclusion of the poor and build institutional linkages to scale up the diagnostic practices. Our special focus is on under- represented women, children and the elderly.
- We initiate and support innovative health programs at the grassroots leveraging technology.
Agriculture / Environment
- Agriculture, on account of being the largest employer of people below poverty, is at the cross-section of many developmental challenges and needs an integrated approach to trigger sustainable change.
- SSF is currently scaling up Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA).
- We work towards equipping the marginal farmers with current technologies by setting up CoEs (Centre of Excellence), integrating them with Mandi / corporate buyers and making them aware of cost & environmentally efficient methods of energy and water usage.
- MSMEs are considered as the backbone of any economy and possess high potential to mitigate poverty and unemployment.
- SSF is always on the lookout for avenues for enterprises and entrepreneurs so as to enable people participate in the market process. It works with its members, affiliates and partners for the promotion and sustainable development of MSMEs.
- SSF does this by facilitating technology transfer and trade promotion, workshops, disseminating information on policies, strategies and support systems for promotion of MSMEs, research studies and consultancy assignments on policy implications and various other aspects of small businesses.
SKILL BOOSTER - LMS & Dashboard
Want to get involved?
Saraswati Seva Foundation (SSF) is committed to serving the underprivileged communities using knowledge tools. Our effort is to work towards building technology-driven and scalable solutions for specific social needs that are environmentally sustainable and commercially viable.
Join as a Volunteer and be part of the ever growing Team!